A music streaming app with thousands of songs
The Guvera Music app is for Android users who love music and appreciate free apps that offer a lot of features and options.
With the Guvera Music app, music loving users have access to millions of great songs. These songs can be streamed any time and any place on Android mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. In addition to streaming music whenever it is most convenient for them, users may also created their own personalized playlists. They can even sync up the app and the playlists with their desktop or laptop so that they can listen to music later without being connected to any internet service.
Other features included in the Guvera Music app include a shuffle option, which allows users to mix up the songs on their playlists so they never have to listen to all the songs in the same order every time. It is also possible to search and discover the playlists of other Guvera Music users within the community created by the app.
While Guvera Music is a great free music app, it is important to remember that there are advertisements included. The ads are necessary for the developers of the app to make money, so it is understandable even if it can be annoying.
- Access to millions of songs.
- Create an unlimited number of playlists.
- Search for playlists created by other users.
- Download music and sync app with other platforms for future listening.
- Free app includes several advertisements that can be bothersome.
We've opened up more types of content under our new name DragonFli.
Connect with brands to gain access to their content and tailored perks.
Save and share your favourite playlists, videos and products.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.